1·For most of your work, you should not log in as user.
对于你的大多数工作,你都不应该以用户身份登录。
2·When employees log in to their computers, they're shown a picture of one of their coworkers and asked to guess that person's name.
当员工登录电脑时,他们会看到一张同事的照片,还要猜出那个人的名字。
3·Log in and begin your testing.
登录并开始您的测试。
4·Type any user name and log in.
请键入用户名,并登录。
5·Log in, and switch to edit mode.
登录并切换到编辑模式。
6·They log in a shopping web site.
她们点进了一个购物网站。
7·Verify that you can log in.
检查您能否登录。
8·Log in to the application.
登录应用程序。
9·Log in with any user id (Figure 8).
以任意用户标识登陆(图8)。
10·Log in with a valid Portal user id.
使用有效的门户用户ID登录。
1·For most of your work, you should not log in as user.
对于你的大多数工作,你都不应该以用户身份登录。
2·When employees log in to their computers, they're shown a picture of one of their coworkers and asked to guess that person's name.
当员工登录电脑时,他们会看到一张同事的照片,还要猜出那个人的名字。
3·For most of your work, though, you should not log in as root.
但是对于大多数工作,都不应该以根用户身份登录。
4·It is possible that through authentication, a user can log in to a system but, through authorization, not be allowed to do anything.
所以,有这样的可能性:用户虽然通过了身份验证可以登录到一个系统,但是未经过授权,不准做任何事情。
5·To verify this process, go back to your remote machine and log in.
为了检验这个过程,回到您的远程机器上并登录。
1·Hereafter, whenever users log in and try to create workspaces, they will be able to see these changes by default.
此后,无论何时用户登陆并试图创建工作空间时,他们将都能够看到默认的这些变更。
2·Also assume that a list of user names and passwords are preloaded into the database, and that the application verifies against this data every time a user attempts to log in to the application.
同时还假设已经下载了一个用户名和密码的清单到这个数据库中,并且当用户每次试图登陆到这个应用软件时,这个应用软件都会对它进行验证。
3·Upload, log in, share -that's it, but that's all you need, right?
上传、登陆、分享——就这些,不过这就是所有你需要的,对吗?
4·If you get tired of waiting, press Alt - F2 to get another virtual console, and log in again.
如果你对等待感到厌烦,按alt - F2获取另外一个虚拟控制台,并再次登陆系统。
5·You will now log in as John and do the rest of the tasks.
您现在将作为John登陆并完成剩下的任务。
1·Every registered user has his/her own personalized page, however new registered users will need a while to find out how they can log in.
每个已注册用户都有一个他/她的个人定制化页面,但是新注册的用户却要花费不少时间弄明白该怎么登入。
2·Forgot your password? Or don't know how to log in? Click here!
忘记了你的密码吗?或者不知道怎样登入?点击这里!
3·Specifies whether an encrypted form of the user's password will be cached locally to enable the user to log in when the application is in offline mode.
指定使用者密码的加密形式是否将会在本机快取,以便让使用者能在应用程序处于离线模式时登入。
4·When users are attempting to log in, change their password, or reset their password, only a certain number of consecutive attempts are allowed within a specified time window.
当使用者尝试登入时,请变更其密码或重设其密码,且在指定的时间范围内仅允许特定的连续尝试次数。
5·Your email address has been confirmed. You may now log in and enjoy the wiki.
您的电子邮件地址已经确认。您现在可以登入并开始享受您的维基之旅了。