1·Ohh, this diamond is way to big!
哦!这颗钻石实在是太大了!
2·Apartment Manager: Ohh, Who me?
房屋经理:哦,为什么是我呢?
3·Ohh yeah, break down and cry.
哦是啊,崩溃而哭泣。
4·Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you.
我很抱歉,错怪了你。
5·I am the doctor... ohh yeah, what?
我是医生…留在我身边啊,什么?
6·Ohh, you looking good!
噢,你看起来非常棒!
7·Forgot to brush. -ohh.
你忘记擦防护油了。-噢。
8·Dracula: Ohh, no! Me losing to a woman?
德:噢,不!我竟输给一个女人?
9·Ohh... The pain is burning your senses.
噢……这份痛楚正在燃烧你的五感。
10·Ohh. I guess even Kings get scared, huh?
哦,原来国王也会害怕,是吗?
1·Ohh, this diamond is way to big!
哦!这颗钻石实在是太大了!
2·You got soul (yeah), you got class (ohh).
你的灵魂,你有(是)类(哦)。
3·What fun it is to eat and talk at another potluck tonight, ohh.
哦,整晚和朋友一起边吃边聊是多么开心的事情啊。
4·As if... ohh, I refuse to speak of disgusting things, because they disgust me!
或许……哦,我不想再说这令人反胃的事,我觉得作呕!
5·Apartment Manager: Ohh, Who me?
房屋经理:哦,为什么是我呢?
1·Ohh… I think, for different projects, just about every single one there is going!
(笑)噢…我想,对于不同的项目,差不多每一部作品都会有!
2·Elizabeth: Ohh, do not repeat what I said then.
伊丽莎白:噢,别再重复我当时的话了。
3·Dracula: Ohh, no! Me losing to a woman?
德:噢,不!我竟输给一个女人?
4·This illusion is very quickly shattered by that first shy "ohh, did you fart?"
这样的幻想很快就会被第一次“噢 你放屁了?”
5·Ohh... The pain is burning your senses.
噢……这份痛楚正在燃烧你的五感。